|Oreo Cheesecake Ice Cream|
Making ice cream at home doesn't have to be complicated. Even if you don't own an ice cream machine, you can still make premium ice cream using just a few simple ingredients. This recipe rivals anything you can buy at the store.
Actually, I don't even think you can buy this flavor.
Smooth creamy Oreo cheesecake ice cream is decadence indeed. I just wish Nabisco would make real gluten free Oreos so that the gluten free community wouldn't be forced to use the knock-off brands. If you feel the same way, please scroll past the recipe and see how you can help me out by signing my online petition.
Is it too much to ask that Nabisco create real gluten free Oreos?
Oreo Cheesecake Ice Cream
Prep time: 10 min
Chill time: 8 hrs
Servings: (18) ½ cup servings
- 8 oz cream cheese, very well softened
- (1)14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- 15 gluten free Oreo style cookies, chopped
- Chill your mixing bowl and beater to use when you are whipping the cream.
- In another bowl, beat together the well softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla until well combined and set it aside.
- Whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Using a whisk, mix ¼ of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture very well to lighten the entire mixture before starting the folding process.
- Fold in the remaining whipped cream until almost combined then gently fold in the Oreo pieces.
- Transfer the ice cream to a freezer safe container with a lid.
- Freeze it for at least 8 hours or overnight before serving.
Gluten Free Oreo Review
Earlier this week, over at my YouTube channel I uploaded a gluten free Oreo review. If you missed it you can check it out below.
If you share my sentiment that Nabisco should make real gluten free Oreos, please click HERE to sign the online petition I started asking them to do just that.