|Broccoli Cheddar Slaw|
You love coleslaw right?
What about broccoli with cheese sauce?
You probably answered yes to that too.
Well I've got the side dish for you.
This Broccoli Cheddar Slaw is an easy make-ahead side dish that’s a happy marriage between coleslaw and broccoli with cheese sauce. Beyond being an awesome side, you’ll find it makes an incredible burger or sandwich topper.
You’re gonna love it.
Broccoli Cheddar Slaw
Prep time: 10 minutes
Inactive Rest Time: 4-5 hours
- 1 12 oz bag broccoli slaw mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar (about 4 oz)
- ½ cup scallions
- ⅓ cup mayo
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- Stir together the broccoli slaw mix, grated cheddar and chopped scallions and set aside.
- To make the dressing, combine the mayo, mustard, apple cider vinegar and honey and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw and mix it together. At this point it will seem dry.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 or 5 hours to allow the liquid to release from the slaw mix and the flavors to blend then it’s ready.