Thursday, June 5, 2014

Peanut Butter Chocolate Magic Shell Copycat

Peanut Butter Chocolate Magic Shell Copycat












I promised I’d be back with my chocolate peanut butter magic shell experiment and here it is.  This peanut magic shell copycat makes you ice cream more fun to eat.  Or you can go the healthier route like I did in the video and coat a frozen banana then sprinkle on some of that homemade granola I showed you in my last video.  It’s an indulgence that will keep you fitting in your swimsuit. 

Peanut Butter Chocolate Magic Shell Copycat
Prep time: 1 min
Cook time: 1 min

Ingredients
  • 150 grams of chocolate (about 1 cup)
  • 30 grams of coconut oil (about 2 tbsp)
  • 50 grams of smooth peanut butter (about 3 tbsp)
Video Tutorial



Instructions
  1. In a microwave safe bowl combine the chocolate and coconut oil and microwave for 30 seconds.
  2. Stir the chocolate mixture which won’t be melted through yet then add the peanut butter and microwave for another 30 seconds.
  3. Stir until smooth then spoon over ice cream or any other frozen treats wait 1 minute and a hard shell will form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...