Friday, December 9, 2011

Asian Spaghetti and Meatballs

Asian Spaghetti and Meatballs
This Asian Style Spaghetti and Meatballs is recycling at its most delicious.  Maybe recycling is the wrong term.  Perhaps transformation is a better word.  A few days ago I made Asian Party Meatballs to test out the recipe.  Unfortunately I wasn’t having a party so I had a lot of meatballs left over.  Check out the short video tutorial below to see how by adding just a few extra ingredients I’ve put together an easy well rounded meal.  I'd say transformations are awesome  indeed.


I'm pretty sure no one needs a written recipe for this one.  Here's a link to the original Asian Party Meatball recipe if you need it.

Video Tutorial:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...