|No Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies|
These No Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies are the quickest way to put a delicious treat on the table without much effort. Not only do they contain just five ingredients, they also only take five minutes to make.
These no bake cookies contain rolled oats as one of the main ingredients. Oats themselves do not contain gluten. There has been much reported in the gluten free community about the fact that many oats are grown, stored, and processed in the same facilities that process grains that contain gluten. Likewise, there is a high chance of oats being contaminated with gluten before they get to us. As many of you may already know, there are several manufacturers that certify their oats as being gluten free. However, a small percentage of celiac patients can’t tolerate even the purest oats. For that small group, I’d advise skipping this recipe altogether.
No Bake Nutella Oat Cookies
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
· 1 ½ cups of rolled oats (certified gluten free)
· ½ cup of Nutella hazelnut spread
· 1/3 cup of sugar
· 2 tablespoons of butter
· ¼ cup of milk
1. Add the butter, milk and sugar to a medium saucepan over a medium heat, stir continuously until the mixture comes to a rapid boil. Continue stirring as the mixture boils for 1 full minute.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the Nutella until it is well incorporated.
3. Stir in the oats and drop by teaspoonfuls onto a sheet of waxed paper.
4. Depress the cookies with a fork to achieve your desired height then allow the cookies about one hour to set before serving.
|The Fancier No Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookie|
Now if you want to serve these cookies at a party they can easily be dressed up a bit. Instead of depressing them with a fork, roll small balls of the cookie dough into chopped hazelnuts then place them into paper liners. Let the party begin.