|Chocolate Dipped Mocha Hazelnut Cookies|
These Chocolate Dipped Mocha Hazelnut Cookies have the same crunchy chewy texture of a peanut butter cookie with the classic chocolate hazelnut flavors of Nutella and they’re really easy to make.
Chocolate Dipped Mocha Hazelnut Cookies
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 10-12 minutes
Servings: 40-50 cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar 185 grams
- ½ tsp of vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ cup gluten free flour (I used Bobs Red Mill 1 to 1 flour ... 74 grams by weight)
- 2 ½ cups hazelnut meal (280 grams by weight)
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa, sifted (40 grams by weight)
- 7 oz dark chocolate (melted, to dip the cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF or 175 ºC
- Stir together the gluten free flour, hazelnut meal and sifted cocoa then set aside.
- Beat the butter, sugar and vanilla together then add the egg and beat for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the hazelnut mixture and beat until combined.
- Chill the dough for 10 to 15 minutes to make it less sticky then roll into 1 inch balls and flatten slightly with a fork. Once the pan is filled chill the cookies for 10 minutes to prevent spreading then bake them for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool the cookies on the pan for a few minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- While they're cooling melt 7 ounces of dark chocolate then dip the bottoms of the cookies into melted chocolate and place them onto a waxed paper lined baking sheet that can be moved to the refrigerator.
- Chill for 30 minutes to solidify the chocolate and they're ready.
Post a Comment