Dark Chocolate Cranberry Nut Bark
Prep time: 5-10 min
Chill Time: 1 hour
Servings: 12-24 depending on size
- ½ cup unrefined virgin coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups chopped dried fruits and nuts
- 2-4 additional tbsp of fruit and nuts for garnish
- grey flake sea salt
- In a medium bowl combine the melted coconut oil, cocoa powder, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon and whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Stir in 1 ½ cups of dried fruit or nuts of your choice (I used ½ cup each of pumpkin seeds, pecans and cranberries).
- For a bark with defined edges, pour the mixture into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment. For a thin bark pour the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Sprinkle over more fruit and nuts for garnish along with a light sprinkle of grey flaked sea salt if desired.
- Refrigerate for about an hour to harden before you cut into desired sizes.
- Keep them refrigerated since they melt quickly.
Notes: An easy and attractive way to serve them for a party is to spoon the mixture into mini candy liners to make individual fruit nut clusters.