|Pumpkin Spice Indoor S'mores|
These pumpkin spice indoor s’mores are the easiest fall dessert you can possibly make.
Once Labor Day is in the rear view mirror it seems like pumpkin spice everything turns up everywhere. When I saw pumpkin spice marshmallows on the supermarket shelves I knew that summer S'mores were destined for an autumn makeover.
Indoor s’mores are even easier to make than the campfire version.
With the help of your broiler you can make a whole tray of these warm gooey s’mores in minutes.
Pumpkin Spice S’mores
Prep time: 1 min
Cook time: 30-45 seconds
- 6 gluten free graham crackers ( I used Schar honey grahams)
- 3 snack sized milk chocolate bars
- 3 pumpkin spiced marshmallows
- Place the chocolate in the freezer to chill for 10 minutes before you start.
- Turn on the broiler and position an oven rack 6 inches from the top.
- Place 3 crackers face down on a baking sheet.
- Top each cracker with a piece of chocolate then top the chocolate with a marshmallow.
- Place the baking sheet under the broiler and watch continuously for 30-40 seconds until the marshmallows are golden and bubbly but not burnt. DO NOT LEAVE THEM UNATTENDED OR THEY WILL CATCH ON FIRE. I DON’T EVEN CLOSE THE OVEN DOOR.
- When they come out of the oven top each marshmallow with a second cracker, smash and enjoy.