|Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon Dressing|
Do you like cauliflower?
If you answered no, you might want to try this recipe to see if your opinion changes. When cauliflower is roasted, the natural sugars caramelize and it takes on a complex nutty flavor that can’t be achieved with boiling or steaming.
But beyond just roasting this veggie, we finish off this side dish with a bright lemony drizzle that’s perfect for spring. I seriously urge you to try this one. This might just become your new favorite veggie.
Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon Dressing
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 -45 min
- 1 large head cauliflower (leaves removed & core end trimmed)
- 3-4 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- 1 lemon
- pinch of crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp parsley
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F or 220°C and spray a foil lined baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Slice the head of cauliflower into 6- 8 wedges and place them onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush with garlic oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper then roast for 20 minutes on the first side, flip the wedges and roast for 20-25 minutes on the second side while you mix the dressing.
- In a small bowl stir together 2 tablespoons of garlic oil with the red pepper flakes, parsley, the juice of the lemon and salt and pepper to taste.
- When the cauliflower is done place it on a serving plate and drizzle on the lemon dressing and serve.