What’s better than an edible centerpiece? A Peeps Pops Centerpiece that’s so easy and inexpensive to make that maybe your kids could make this one for you. Once you melt the chocolate, the kids will love dipping the peeps to make their own Easter treats. This is fun for the whole family.
Peeps Pops Centerpiece
Prep time: 20 min
Dry time: 1-2 hours or refrigerate
- 18 peeps bunnies of assorted colors
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- pastel sprinkles, gluten free
- 18 skewers
- Separate the peeps using a scissors to make them neater.
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate then transfer the chocolate into a deeper vessel for easier dipping.
- Dip each bunny about halfway into the chocolate and scrape off the excess against the edge of the glass.
- Sprinkle on a few pastel colored sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet then insert a skewer into the bottom of the peep and place it somewhere to dry.
- I used a glass full of jelly beans but had some trouble keeping them well separated so if you have a cake pop stand you’ll have an easier time.
- And once they’re dry arrange them in a glass full of jelly beans for an edible centerpiece.
Notes: You can also skip the skewers completely and stand the chocolate dipped peeps on some parchment paper to dry.