|Individual Dandelion Frittatas|
These Dandelion and Cheese Frittatas are baked in parchment paper for a beautiful rustic presentation. They were inspired by a dish I saw on a video by Steve’sKitchen of his Australian road trip. When you click on my video tutorial at Youtube head to the description box you'll find a link to Steve’s video where he visits the BullAnt Brewery, the Home Cafe and Darling Harbor. Australia is truly beautiful. These frittatas a beautiful too in both their presentation and ease of preparation. Let's just say they're simply sublime.
Prep time: 10 min.
Cook time: 13-15 min. (mini muffin pans)
20-22 min. (standard sized pans)
25-28 min. (extra large pans)
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup of heavy cream
- 4 cups dandelion greens, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2-4 oz crumbled ricotta salata
- 2 chopped scallions
- salt & pepper
- red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (or 190 °C) and line the muffin tins with squares of parchment paper using the bottom of a glass to press them into place then spray them into place.
- Sauté the dandelion greens and garlic with the olive oil and season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste then set aside to cool.
- Whisk the eggs and heavy cream together and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the scallions, dandelion greens and cheese.
- Fill the muffin cups almost to the top then bake them for the correct time listed above for the size that you are making.
Post a Comment