|Creamy Seafood Spaghetti with Artichokes|
This creamy seafood spaghetti with artichokes is so easy that it can be made with only five ingredients. If it were any easier it would be hard to even call it a recipe. You can literally throw this creamy pasta dish together in no time. What a great dish for when you’re in a rush or trying to keep up with those after school activities. Or if you have young teen in the house they might be able to throw together for you since it involves basically almost no cooking skills whatsoever.
The gluten free Progresso creamy mushroom soup makes this pasta dish so easy to accomplish that all you really need to know how to do is boil water. And if you don't like mushroom soup you can always try one of their other flavors of creamy gluten free soup.
Creamy Seafood Spaghetti with Artichokes
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 8 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 10 oz can of whole baby clams, un-drained
- 8 oz gluten free Spaghetti
- 1 can of Progresso creamy mushroom soup
- 15 oz can of artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- Put a pot of salted water on to boil the spaghetti.
- Once the pot boils drop the spaghetti into the water and give it a stir.
- To heat the sauce in a large shallow skillet over a medium heat add the can of soup along with the clams and stir them together until it reaches a boil.
- Stir in the artichokes and shrimp then allow them to simmer together for 3-5 minutes or until the shrimp curl up and turn pink.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked add it to the pan with the sauce. Stir everything together for a minute or two to get the spaghetti well coated in the sauce and serve.