Friday, September 23, 2011

BLT with a Twist (Featuring Rudi's Gluten Free Bread)

BLT Sandwich with a Twist
This BLT is not as much a recipe as it is a recycling of yesterday’s recipe.  Additionally, you could say this is a review since Rudi's Gluten Free Bakery was kind enough to send me a few of their gluten free products to check out.  Anyone who has even paid twice the price for their gluten free staples knows what a godsend this had to be for my gluten free budget.  In this BLT, instead of using mayo like I normally would, I swapped it in favor of the bean dip that I made yesterday ergo "recipe recycled".  The flavors went well together and the replacement of the mayo with this more nutritious spread greatly diminished any guilt that I may have been feeling when I tossed those bacon slices into the frying pan.




Ingredients:
·         2 slices of Rudi’s gluten free original sandwich bread
·         Bean Dip
·         2 slices bacon
·         Lettuce
·         Tomato

Video Tutorial: (like you really need one to make a sandwich)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...