|Chicken Salad with Grapes|
This chicken salad with grapes recipe is so simple I'm not sure I'd even call it a recipe. What I can call it is a great use of the leftover chicken breast I had from last night's roast chicken dinner.
This one definitely fits the bill in being easy, economical and gluten free. As far as it being a recipe, that's debatable. What's not debatable is how delicious it is. So if you have some leftover chicken, you've got the battle half won. And to the victor goes the spoils or in this can "the awesome lunch. And if you're out of gluten free bread it's fantastic in a lettuce wrap.
- 4-6 oz of diced chicken breast
- 2 diced celery ribs
- 10 red grapes halved (you can use white grapes but I didn't have any)
- 1 scallion chopped (reserve a few pieces for garnish)
- 2 tbs Sour Cream
- 1 tbs lite mayo
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl.
- Serve on a sandwich, as a crostini topper, in a bowl with crackers, in a lettuce wrap or however you'd like.
Post a Comment